There is value to be found on your favourite passenger and light commercial vehicle brands at Park Village Auctions’ upcoming vehicle auction on February 14.
That’s the word from PVA’s head auctioneer, Clive Lazarus, who says that PVA have been commissioned to sell a large assortment of genuine bank repossessed vehicles ranging from basic hatchbacks, student orientated cars, bakkies and workhorses to top of the range SUVs and luxury sedans.
Popular makes and models which have featured at PVA’s Martindale auctions in the past include:
- A 2013 Volkswagen Polo Vivo (76 764km) sold for R44 000
- A 2015 Renualt Sandero Turbo (93 400km) sold for R45 000
- A 2013 Kia K 2700 Workhorse SE (90 250km) sold for R97 000
- A 2014 Fiesta (73 732km) sold for R112 500
- A 2013 BMW 320 I (75 572km) sold for R148 000
- A 2015 Chevrolet Utility 1.4 Sport (50 819km) sold for R113 000
- A 2015 Volkswagen Polo GTI (36 768km) sold for R190 000
- A 2015 Mercedes S65 AMG Biturbo (34 142km) sold for R1 540 000
- A 2017 Audi A3 TFSI (6 399km) sold for R260 000
Lazarus said, “It is clear that South Africans foremost are on the hunt for affordability and reliability. Recent statistics from The National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa revealed a 1.8% growth in year-todate sales, indicating that consumer confidence has improved thanks to a stronger rand and promising inflation rates.
“An uptick in new vehicle sales bodes well for consumers looking to acquire quality second-hand vehicles as stocks (that were previously dwindling) are replenished.
“Young students, for example, seeking to get their hands on their first car would do well to take a look at what Martindale has to offer.”
When and where
The auction will take place at PVA’s Bank Repossession Centre located on 221 Main Road, Martindale on Wednesday, February 14 starting at 10:30am.
Viewing will take place at the same location the day before from 9am to 4pm.
Those wishing to participate online can do so by visiting PVA’s website parkvillageauctions.co.za using web reference 16787.