Park Village Auctions is inviting offers to purchase a stainless steel and exotic metals engineering concern, complete with workshop, equipment and machinery.
PVA’s Werner Burger says the sale is an excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door of a niche concern which manufactures stainless steel products.
The sale falls under the auspices of PVA’s business rescue division, which specialises in selling businesses experiencing difficulties. Most businesses which PVA sells under this banner are simply in need of a capital injection or restructuring to continue operating and therefore represent a great opportunity for investors, says Burger.
The assets stem from Emerson Stainless Steel, which is in business rescue.
Engineering equipment includes a Poly Gim CNC Machine; Tongtai HS-22, TMV-920A and TMV-1600A CNC machines; a King Rich CNC machine; a Topper Tvl25-S2 CNC machine; a milling machine; various lathes and Sampa and Corona press drills.
The ABC of how to submit your offer:
- Invitation to submit offers for the purchase of Emerson Stainless Steel CC as a going concern together with the machinery, equipment, containers & furniture.
- Invitation to submit offers for the purchase of the assets of Emerson Stainless Steel CC as one lot or individually.
- It must be noted that the business rescue practitioner reserves the right not to accept the highest or any other offer.
- All offers are to be submitted to Park Village Auctions at unit 10 Ferndale Mews North, 355 Oak Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, by no later than noon on Friday, September 21.
- The assets can be viewed by appointment only at 13 Delfos Avenue, Alrode South, Alberton, by contacting Werner Burger on 082-418- 1664 or e-mail on email@example.com.
- A detailed assets list can be found on www. parkvillageauctions.co.za using web reference 131.
For all auction related information, contact 011-789-4375 or go to parkvillageauctions.co.za