Park Village Auctions is proud to bring six large primed-for-development farm portions in Erasmia to market.
According to PVA’s Jaco du Toit who is overseeing the auction, the properties hold incredible residential and commercial development potential.
“From residential estates to leisure resorts and then some, most of the properties are unimproved and are, essentially, blank canvases – you are limited only by your imagination,” says Du Toit.
The multiple-property auction run will commence at 11am on the June 19 from Velmoré Hotel & Spa.
Descriptions of the properties and the order of auction:
- Portion 45 of the farm Mooiplaats 355. A farm portion which includes a residential dwelling with outbuildings (just off the M26 main road between Sandton and Erasmia), measuring 2.5710 Hectares,
- Portion 6 of the farm Vlakplaats 354, JR, Centurion comprising an unimproved farm portion, measuring 297.6210 Hectares,
- Portion 9 of the Farm Erasmia 350, JR, Centurion. A farm portion which includes a residential dwelling with outbuildings, earmarked for residential development and situated along the Hennops River (just off the M26 main road between Sandton and Erasmia), measuring 45.7229 Hectares,
- Portion 1 of the farm Lekkerhoekie 450, JR, Centurion. A farm portion which includes a residential dwelling and other improvements, measuring 13.0654 Hectares,
- The remaining extent of the Farm Willers Vallei 647, JR, Centurion. A vacant farm portion situated on the M26 main road between Sandton and Erasmia, measuring 107.1570 Hectares,
- Portion 132 of the Farm Knopjeslaagte 385, JR, Centurion. A vacant farm measuring 8.5653 Hectares.
Du Toit notes: “Erasmia is conveniently located midway between Johannesburg and Pretoria and enjoys close proximity to OR Tambo International airport. It is also central to a host of commercial, entertainment and tourism centres, which means that the properties could easily lend themselves to any number of applications.
“We are seeing more young professionals commuting between Johannesburg and Pretoria. As such, I foresee that residential developers, in particular, will have their eyes on the available land,” Du Toit concludes.
For more information or to arrange viewing, interested parties can contact Park Village Auctions on 087 160 0521.