The Antiques Fair at Nelson Mandela Square ranks amongst the best tabletop antique fairs in the world – be it in London, Lisbon, Paris, New York or Buenos Aires. Collectors and shoppers will see a wealth of antiques, collectables and decorative arts from the close to fifty antique dealers that showcase their wares on the first Sunday of every month.
With our diverse historical past that saw English, Dutch, German and French settlers bring their craftsmanship to our shores hundreds of years ago, the Antique Fair is a treasure trove for both collectors and visitors who may find a rare antique or simply want to buy a collectable memento to remind them of their visit to our shores.
At the Antiques Fair you can:
- Find that elusive collectable piece.
- Pick up designer clothing.
- Admire the craftsmanship from years gone by.
- Invest in an early map of Af- rica, a first edition book or a rare collectable coin.
- Or instead of spending mon- ey on trivial trinkets, find a real- ly special gift that will have both sentiment and value.
When and where:
The Antiques Fair at Nelson Mandela Square is open from 9am to 4pm on Sunday July 1.
Buyers will get a free copy of The Collector magazine with purchases.
For more information
contact Clyde Terry on 082 883 4933 or visit the website at ssaf.co.za.