Park Village Auctions is gearing up for a highly anticipated auction where 18 sought-after mixed-use properties will go under the hammer.
That’s the news from PVA’s Jaco du Toit, who says that property fund investors and developers are leaping at the opportunity to invest in a “rapidly growing multi-cultural residential and commercial node”.
Taking place on April 15 at the Venue, Melrose Arch, the auction will bring a diverse selection of investment properties to market.
Notable lots include:
• Arts on Main, 264 Fox Street. Comprising eight sectional title retail and commercial units with exclusive use areas and parking bays.
• Hallmark House hotel, 54 Siemert Road. Comprising 11 one bedroom, two two bedroom and one penthouse apartment; 64 hotel rooms with a reception foyer and an office, storerooms, cloakrooms, a conference centre, meeting rooms, offices, ground floor jazz bar and restaurant, gym, health spa, coffee bar and roof-top bar, and 88 parking bays.
• The Main Street Life Building, 286 Fox Street. Comprising various street front, retail-zoned sectional title units.
• Revolution House, 259 Main Street. Comrpsing three residential apartments and a penthouse with exclusive use areas and parking bays all situated within “SS Revolution House”.
• Remeds View, 306 Commissioner Street. Comprising two notarially tied stands improved with a four-storey commercial building comprising 13 ground floor retail and office units, and 35 residential units.
• Market-Up, Van Beek Street, corner Albertina Sisulu Street. Commercial building.
• Urban Fox, 255 Main Street. Comprising three ground floor retail commercial units and one upper-level residential apartment unit
• Artisans Lofts, 264 Albertina Sisulu Street. Comprising six residential apartments, one penthouse apartment, and a ground floor commercial unit all with exclusive use parking areas within “SS Artisans Lofts Street Life”.
“Astute property investors know that growing their portfolio in Maboneng is sure to yield handsome returns in the mid- to long-term. Judging by the back-to-back viewing appointments, there will be fierce bidding at the upcoming action,” said Du Toit.
When and where
- The auction will commence at noon on April 15 at The Venue, 17 High Street, Melrose Arch, Johannesburg.
- Viewing ahead of the sale is by appointment only, which can be arranged by calling Jaco Du Toit on 0827989476.
- For more information contact Park Village Auctions on 011 789 4375 or go to parkvillageauctions.co.za