Park Village Auctions is inviting offers to purchase a large industrial warehouse with A-grade offices in Alrode.
The improvements comprise an expansive double storey industrial warehouse and offices measuring approximately 4 000m² in total.
It has a reception foyer, open plan offices, private offices, board- and meeting rooms, storerooms, a server room, cloakrooms, staff kitchens, an entertainment area and a balcony.
Behind the office building is the warehouse, which is fitted with double industrial roller garage doors, load bay facilities, an ancillary storeroom, a canteen and staff ablution.
Additional property features include parking for at least 21 vehicles and 10 customer parking bays.
Says Park Village Auctions’ Jaco du Toit: “This multi-purpose property occupies a prominent position and has quick access to arterial routes, including Swartkoppies Road, the R59 Sybrand van Niekerk Highway and the N3 Highway.
“The sale falls under the auspices of our business rescue division, which specialises in selling businesses experiencing difficulties. Most businesses sold under this banner are simply in need of a capital injection or restructuring in order to continue operating and therefore represent a greatopportunity for investors,” says Jaco.
The property is located at 20A Dan Jacobs Street, Alrode Extension 2, Alrode, Alberton (Ptn 1 of Erf number 1467).
When and where
- Viewing is by appointment only and takes place on October 16-19 from 10am to 4pm.
- Schedule an appointment to view by calling Jaco du Toit on 082-798-9476 or at the office on 011-789-4375.
- Offers close at 3.30pm on Friday, October 26.
- Submit all offers to Park Village Auctions’ head office located at Unit 10, Ferndale Mews North, 355 Oak Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg.
- It must be noted that the business rescue practitioner reserves the right not to accept the highest or any other offer.
- More information is available on PVA’s website, parkvillageauctions.co.za under web reference 142.