A large assortment of yellow metal and mining equipment will be brought to market by Park Village Auctions in two consecutive auctions on Tuesday.
That’s the word from PVA’s Werner Burger who says that the auctions represent an excellent opportunity for those in the mining and construction sector to acquire operational equipment without expending their capital expenditure budgets.
First on the block, yellow metal and equipment stemming from a construction resource supply concern. Assets include a Kearny lowbed trailer, a Powerstar 2 642 double-axle truck-tractor, a Tata truck tractor and tipper, a Rondebult grader and an RB614 Drum Roller, a Bomag BW212 Drum Roller, a 12 metre container, as well as two 140G Graders, a TLB, 320c and 320CL excavators from Caterpillar, and assorted office furniture.
Thereafter, the sale of plants and equipment from an iron and manganese mine follows.
Assets under this banner include:
- Two Jig Plants each comprising a hopper and vibrator feeder, a scrubber, a double deck dewatering screen and drip trays, belt conveyors and spreader belt conveyors;
- Manganese plant consisting of a pan feeder, a picking station double belt, belt conveyors and spreader belt conveyor;
- A crushing and screening plant comprising a Terex MJ4 Modular Jaw Crusher, a Pilot Modular MC130 Cone Crusher, a Pilot Modular TD6118 Dry Triple Deck Screen and belt conveyors;
- A second crushing and screening plant which includes a Pilot Modular Trio Cone Crusher, a Pilot MJ2436 Jaw Crusher, and belt conveyors.
When and where
- This first auction will commence at 10am on site at number 2 Strydom Avenue in Kuruman, with the next sale starting at 1.30pm at point 0 of the Farm Helpebietjie at 738 road, Kuruman.
- Viewing to be arranged by appointment through Werner Burger on 082-418-1664 or 011-334-2649.
- More can be found on PVA’s website using web references 17676 and 11551.
- For more information contact Park Village Auctions on 011 789 4375 or go to parkvillageauctions.co.za