A large number of warehouse assets will come under the hammer on June 19 when Aucor Johannesburg will host a high profile financial year-end closure auction on behalf of a local blue chip company.
This is a voluntary closure auction and consists of over R10 million worth of stock that is currently high on demand and must be cleared.
Apart from dining suites, assorted couches, entertainment suites, and coffee tables, serious buyers can also look forward to bedroom suites, assorted wardrobes, a range of plasma stands, air conditioners, display fridges and branded appliances on offer.
The auction will take place on Tuesday June 19, starting at 10.30am at Aucor’s premises in Johannesburg (53 Sterling Road, Kosmosdal). Interested buyers can view the assets on June 18 from 9am – 4.30pm.
There is no buyers’ commission for this auction. A R5000 refundable deposit and FICA registration is required in order to participate in the auction.
Around the country, a number of other auctions will also be taking place during the week at the various Aucor branches:
- June 19 (10.30am) – Bank Repo Vehicle Auction [MFC]
- June 23 (10.30am) – Warehouse Home & Office Furniture Auction
Aucor Cape Town:
- June 19 (10.30am) – Exclusive Truck & Trailer De-Fleet Auction
- June 21 (10.30am) – Truck & Construction Bank Repo & De-Fleet Auction
- June 23 (10.30am) – Bank Repo & Fleet Vehicle Auction
- June 23 (10.30am) – Warehouse & Vehicle Auction
- June 19 – 20 (ends 12pm) – Glencore Coal Online Mining Auction
- June 20 (10am) – Timed Online Electronic & Appliance Clearance Auction
- June 27 (ends 12pm) – Anglo American Platinum Online Mining Auction
For listings, images and more information, visit www.aucor.com.